Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blogging again? Wow!

     Ok, I've decided that maybe I should blog some more.  I used to do this all the time before I decided I was supposed to be writing books.  I'm actually going to put a lot of my old blogs into a book, if I can get myself into gear and get them together!  But I thought I'd start blogging again.  I can be pretty amusing sometimes!  ...Or not.  Whatever.

     I have one more night of work before my vacation for my high school reunion.  I'm not sure how that will go.  I'm sure it will be full of fun, interesting people!  We weren't very interesting in high school.  At least no one really was to me.  But now that we've been out trying to destroy (or repair...whoever you are) the world for 25 years I'll bet people have some great stories!  Actually, I can't wait to go!

     I still work with stupid people.  I really wish I could write about what really goes on, but that's obviously not going to happen.  Too many people wouldn't like that.  Catch me in person though, I've got some great stories!  True, too!  What I write here is mostly a mixture of fiction and reality...maybe.  Or it's all true?  I don't know.  It doesn't really matter, does it?  Life is subjective after all.

     The good thing about this blog is that I can put up pictures here.  I'll definately have to write about my reunion and post pictures.  I couldn't figure out how to put up pictures in the other blog.  Of course I was a bit new on that one, too.  Here I am:


     Ok, wait...that's not me.  That's "Noisebox."  Actually, I think his name is "Buddy" but I call him noisebox.  I think he's barking at me here upset that I took his picture.  Unfortunately for him, I outweigh him by about 260 pounds and so can do whatever I want.  He's actually my pal.  He belongs to my Mother and gets really excited when I come over to visit. 



     Wow, nice huh?  This is sunrise where I work.  So beautiful...so serene...  What you can't see is the two guys in the pool area vomiting into the pool, and the homeless guy out front taking a shit in the bushes.  But still...beautiful if you just look at the pretty, pink, sunrise.

     Ok, that's it for my first "back to blogging" blog.  Time to get ready and feed the chaos.  Check back for more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment