Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New year, same big headed idiots.

Hi and welcome to my Vegas adventure!  It's a new year here, and nothing has really changed on my end.  It's an election year, so that means my mailbox will start to fill up with crap telling me I should vote for one child molester, or another.  Ok, so they don't all molest children.  Some of them steal money, or abuse women, or cheat on their wives, or...

Ok, time to forget that.  I don't usually talk about politics on my blog and there's no reason to start now.  Instead, let's start out with a picture of somewhere in Vegas:


How's that?  Nice?  Yes, it's really beautiful!  What you don't see is the car wreck behind the Paris hotel. One car slammed into another one going way over the speed limit, and then idiots jumped out of the car that caused the wreck and ran away.  Now when the police show up, they say they can't prove who was driving the car, and refuse to talk to the owner, and won't blame anyone even though there's blood everywhere and 3 people are dead.

There's a lesson there.  People always talk about committing the "perfect crime".  If you want to kill someone, bring them to Vegas, run them over, or slam into the car they're driving with another car, and then get out and run away.  No one will blame you for anything.  Free murder here, folks.  The people who get prosecuted are the ones who stay with the wreck.  But if you run away like a coward, you can drink and drive, drive recklessly, and do whatever you want!  Cool!  Unfortunately not so cool if you've been hit by one of these morons.  ALWAYS HAVE UNINSURED MOTORIST ON YOUR CAR INSURANCE IF YOU LIVE HERE!

But it's a new year now.  We should all be happy, right?  Right?  I have a camera that I've decided I need to carry around with me most of the time.  At least when I'm off work.  And I should be posting pictures of what goes on here every so often.  So feel free to come and listen to me bitch every now and again.  Ok, before I end this I'll show you a short video I made last night.  It's a teaser trailer for one of the stories I wrote that will be coming out in April.  Read it, it's a good story!


No comments:

Post a Comment