Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 15, 2014

A trip with Clowns!

World Landmarks I’d like to visit

Have you ever really wanted to go somewhere you haven’t been before?  Sometimes you want to go on an African safari.  Sometimes you wish you could see the Egyptian pyramids.  I’ve personally wanted to take a trip to San Francisco and tour Alcatraz prison.  I actually made that trip a while ago and it was everything I’d hoped!  *chuckle*


Now I’ve found a new place I’d like to see.  Something to put on my “bucket list”, so to speak.  And it’s not in some foreign country, or one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”.  It’s a motel.  A motel full of clowns.  Yes, I said full of clowns.  Do you know anyone who’s afraid of clowns?  I’m sure they wouldn’t much care for this place.  And it’s called appropriately enough, Clown Motel.


The Clown Motel is located in a place called Tonapah, Nevada.  It’s one of those places that’s way out in the desert and the next closest town is about 70 miles of desert away.  And not only does this place have thousands of clowns, it’s also right next to a turn of the century cemetery.  Is the Clown Motel haunted, you may ask?  Why, now that you mention it, I think hauntings have been mentioned once or twice.  But if they include clowns, they’re fun hauntings, right?  Fun hauntings including clowns and full-sized dinner hams?

“At one point early in the evening we were hearing strange sounds and what appeared to be someone screaming followed by lot popping and crunching noises. While in the bathroom my buddy decided to have a peak outside of the bathroom window. My buddy lets out a yell and busts out into the room and I'm like "what?!" He doesn't say anything but goes right to his back and gets his Smith and Wesson 357 out. I'm thinking "what the $%#" and I dig into my bag to get my Sig 232 out. He says we need to get the %@#& out of there right now. I saw he was serious and that made me serious about it, we grabbed our $#!^ for the most part (left a few clothes behind) and looked out the peep sight to make sure it was clear to our car. I threw my gun into my pocket, he put his in his waistband and we hauled ass to the car and got the hell out of there. On the ride away, I asked what he saw in the bathroom. He told me when he looked out the window there was this creepy-ass clown facing away from the window, pants at his ankles, making a weird motion. He told me the clown slowly turned 90 degrees to look at him, my friend said he looked down to see this clown $#@%ing a full-sized dinner ham, when he looked up from the ham $^@!ing the clown was smiling and waving at him.

Wow, a full-sized dinner ham!  That’s…uh…well I guess it’s not as frightening as seeing a laughing clown with a bloody axe or something.  Just make sure all your dinner hams are secured and things should be ok, right?


Now I’m sure some people would be freaked out and feel like they’re being watched with all the clowns around the motel, but I don’t think it would bother me.  I think I’d even like to tour the cemetery and look around a bit.  What would be even more fun would to put on some evil clown makeup after checking in and then peek into the windows of other motel rooms.  That would be fun, wouldn’t it?  At least until I come across a room and find another clown peeking back out at me.  On second thought, maybe I won’t do that.


Anyway, that’s where I’d like to go.  On the plus side, beyond all the haunting rumors the hotel is supposed to be very friendly and well maintained!  So one of these days I do want to try and make it there for an overnight stay.





No comments:

Post a Comment